PROJECT ROBG-368 “ACTIVE ART FOR ATTRACTIVE TOURISM” – ARTOUR
The Project Active Art for Attractive Tourism – ARTOUR has a total budget of 454 thousand Euro and is financed under the Interreg V-A Romania-Bulgaria cross-border cooperation program.
The aim of the project is to create a thematic “Art & Culture” tourist product based on the local natural and cultural heritage and to promote the cross-border region Romania – Bulgaria as a more attractive tourist destination while better using the tourist potential of the Lower Danube.
It is envisaged that the “Art & Culture” tourist product to be realized in the form of three-day plein-air events which will be organized in suitable locations on the Romanian and Bulgarian territory of the cross-border region with the participation of local artists (actors, writers, musicians, etc.) and to exhibit local food, beverages, souvenirs and other local consumable goods.
The project starts on 5th September 2018 and will be implemented over an 18-month period. The Romanian partner of ITIC is Valahia Transalpina Professional Association.
Video files created under the project ROBG-368 “ACTIVE ART FOR ATTRACTIVE TOURISM” – ARTOUR
Short video files
1. promo – 1 min – BG – https://youtu.be/eLjDHVfll4o
2. promo – 1 min – EN – https://youtu.be/WSnHINYURJs
4. Video – 13 min – BG – https://youtu.be/mebAYITTYT4
5. Video – 13 min – EN – https://youtu.be/prFQfiO_NbU
6. Video – 13 min – RO – https://youtu.be/SNxlPH5nsC8
1. promo – 1 min – BG – https://youtu.be/CtFJmAKDJGk
2. promo – 1 min – EN – https://youtu.be/aNGnx6_xqN8
3. promo – 1 min – RO – https://youtu.be/aGzDTA2RBXc